It was bound to happen. The 2015 Ford Mustang is one of the most anticipated new cars of the season. And here we have leaked images and information about the upcoming sixth generation pony car, before it’s officially unveiled on Thursday Dec 5, 2013.
Other than the images, what are the big news.
- Available 2.3-liter EcoBoost four cylinder engine (approx. 270 HP)
- Mustang GT to continue with 5.0-liter V8
- Independent rear suspension
- 200 lbs weight savings over the current generation
- push-button start and adaptive cruise control among the technology features
- same wheelbase as before (107.1 in)
This information was leaked from Autoweek magazine by a member of SVTperformance.com.
We will bring you all the official specs and images Wednesday night as they become available.
TFLcar will be at the official unveiling of the 2015 Ford Mustang this Thursday. We will bring you video, images, and all the details. In the meantime, enjoy this video of the Mustang Shelby GT500: