The 2013 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4X4 is of the most capable off-road vehicles that you can buy today.
Of course the Jeep Wrangler can trace it’s heritage way back to 1941 and the second World War where it was the Ironic go anywhere vehicle of American Service men.
Today the Jeep Wrangler is the crucible of the Jeep DNA. but while Jeep can’t build the Wrangler fast enough, many people no longer us it as a rough and ready off-road ride but instead as a family truckster.
In this TFLcar review we test 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4X4 the way that most will will drive it….on road and of course from 0-60 MPH.
FYI: The JeepWeek Videos include:
1) Jeeps in the snow ( Watch HERE )
2) Wrangler On-Road Review ( Watch HERE )
3) 2014 SRT Grand Cherokee on Austin F1 Track ( Watch HERE )
4) 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee off-road Review
5) 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Diesel Review (Watch HERE)
6) 0-60 MPH Mashup New SRT Grand Cherokee vs BMW X5M vs Porsche Cheyenne GTS
7) 2013 Jeep Wrangler Snow Drive review