Acura brought three of their new NSX supercars to The Quail, A Motorsports Gathering event in Carmel, Calif., to showcase some of the options and features that will be available once the car goes into production.
The three NSX hybrid supercars, two of which were on display for the first time, were outfitted with different options. Since the new NSX will be built to order – the first bespoke car from Acura – it will have a wide array of factory installed options available.
Based on the configurations of the three cars, the following options will be available:
- Exterior colors: Valencia Red Pearl, Nouvelle Blue Pearl, Berlina Black
- Interior colors: Red, Orchid, Saddle
- Carbon exterior package: Carbon fiber front spoiler, side sills, rear diffuser and exhaust finisher
- NSX carbon engine cover: Carbon fiber front, side and rear engine covers
- Roof: Carbon roof
- Brakes: Black or silver calipers with ceramic brakes
- Wheels: NSX signature Y-spoke wheels, NSX exclusive interwoven wheels
- Rear spoiler: Body-colored rear decklid
- Interior carbon sports package: Carbon fiber meter visor, steering garnish, aluminum foot rest and sport pedals
- Seats: Leather and Alcantara Power Sports Seats
- Headliner: Black Alcantara Headliner
- ELS Studio audio and technology package: Nine-speaker ELS Studio premium audio, Acura navigation system, SiriusXM satellite radio and AcuraLink, front and rear parking sensors
A release date or pricing for the new Acura NSX has not yet been announced.
The Quail, A Motorsports Gathering event brings together a collection of rare cars and motorcycles, which runs for ten days every August. This year marks the thirteenth year for the event, which runs concurrently with the Bonhams Motorcar Auction.
Check out this TFLcar video of the new Acura NSX at the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb: