More of a Mopar demo-Jeep than an actual “concept” the Jeep Renegade Desert Hawk Concept is loaded with goodies that could find their way to a Jeep/Mopar catalog soon. The Jeep Desert Hawk Concept takes the already capable Jeep Renegade Trailhawk to the next level. Upgrades are as follows:
- Skid-plate kit
- Roof rack
- Off-road rock rails
- Mopar’s trailer hitch receiver
- Mopar Katzkin seat covers
- Mopar all-weather floor mats
- Body color (Desert Tan) bezel accents
- Jeep Performance Parts body decal
- Finally, a topographical hood decal that depicts the “Fins and Things” Moab trail
Although not as visually stunning as the other concepts, the Jeep Renegade Desert Hawk Concept is a good indicator of what the engineers at Jeep are thinking about. Perhaps next year we’ll get a lifted or pickup-truck-ish Jeep Renegade Concept.
Speaking of the Jeep Renegade, check out this first drive, off-road video!