The Chevy Spark EV Tech Performance concept takes the electric car to a new level of coolness. Well, as cool as an affordable EV can be I guess. Look man, any car that can go from 0 to 60 in 7.5-seconds is fairly quick and, considering how slow the Spark is normally, it’s a great improvement.
The Chevy Spark EV Tech Performance concept is built around a go-fast principal. There are a variety of enhancements to beef up the Spark EV Tech Performance. The one worth mentioning is creating a lighter car. Plus, body art always makes cars faster.
- Custom exterior color and graphics, a unique backlit Chevrolet “bowtie” emblem in the grille and performance billet aluminum wheels
- Chevrolet Accessory sill plates, floor mats and pedal covers
- Body-color trim plates and green stitching on the shifter boot and steering wheel
- A military-style flip-up “activation switch” on the instrument panel adds a fun, high-performance-oriented touch of style to this plug-in performer
- Lightweight features that enhance performance” – – General Motors Media
I will say this: the Spark EV Tech Performance Concept looks mighty good.
I have yet to drive a Chevy Spark Electric, so wheel-time in the Chevy Spark EV Tech Performance seems unlikely, but I bet it’s fun.
Here’s our only video review (press drive) of the regular Chevrolet Spark: