The 2014 MINI Takes the States (MTTS) rally will begin Saturday, July 26, 2014, in San Francisco, CA. The 2014 MINI Takes the States rally will bounce through 18 states in 14 days, ending up in Boston, MA on Sunday, August 10th. Not only will the 2014 MINI Takes the States rally be an opportunity to mingle with MINI fans, it’s an opportunity to meet MINI representatives.
“MTTS is a unique motoring experience and a celebration of the MINI community that everyone, including myself, eagerly anticipates,” said Jim McDowell, Vice President MINI USA. “The most enjoyable part of MTTS is the opportunity to personally engage with our owner community and their families out on the open road and in cities across the U.S.”
The Mini Takes the States 2014 should prove to be a blast. Check out our coverage of the MTTS ’12 (here).
Think of the 2014 MINI Takes the States rally as an opportunity for MINI enthusiasts to drive, play and mingle in the MINI universe. MINIs old and new will be on hand and each stop brings fans in droves. I’ve had friends participate in the past and they rave about the fun nature of the rally.
Even if you don’t have a MINI, you can check them out at one of their stops. Look at what MINI has in store:
- Interviews with MINI executives and owners for unique feature stories
- Autocross experiences demonstrating MINI’s performance and handling
- Immersion in the festive, cheeky MINI culture and the lifestyle the brand offers
- Sneak peeks and early test drives of all-new MINI vehicles and technologies
- MTTS 2014 details including a route map showing stops and dates can be found at MINITAKESTHESTATES.com. Owners and enthusiasts can sign up to receive updates from MINI USA on MTTS 2014
.” – – MINI Media
Sounds good no? As I said, I’ve know folks that participated and they raved about it. I may not be keen on everything MINI, but I like a hell of a lot of MINI owners and so do you. I’ll keep an eye out for updates on the 2014 MINI Takes the States (MTTS) event.
Check out this fun video review of the 2013 MINI Roadster S!