The 2013 Jeep Wrangler is a beast off-road. It is one of the best and most off-road worthy vehicles that you can buy today.
But how does the iconic Jeep drive when the road turns while? We decided to find out.
In this exclusive TFLcar video review we put the Jeep Wrangler Sahara to the test in the Colorado Rockies in about 2 feet of snow covered trail to see just how well the Wrangler drives in an ocean of snow.
And since it was also a beautiful Colorado day…we decided to see just easy it was to remove the Jeeps twin Freedom Tops to take advantage of the sunny mountain day.
1) Jeeps in the snow ( Watch HERE )
2) Wrangler On-Road Review ( Watch HERE )
3) 2014 SRT Grand Cherokee on Austin F1 Track ( Watch HERE )
4) 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee off-road Review ( Watch HERE )
5) 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Diesel Review (Watch HERE)
6) 0-60 MPH Mashup New SRT Grand Cherokee vs BMW X5M vs Porsche Cheyenne GTS ( Watch HERE )
7) 2013 Jeep Wrangler Snow Drive review