If you want to seriously increase your Ford Mustang GT’s performance, check out this FP800S concept package from this year’s SEMA show.
The Ford Mustang FP800S concept package consists of a huge supercharger kit (with other engine upgrades), exhaust, running gear, aero and suspension upgrades. According to Ford, it can be adapted for automatic and manual transmissions. This concept comes with special, white alloy wheels, a lowering kit, along with front and rear aero.
Most importantly, they included a supercharger kit that will be available for the current model Mustang GT soon. The supercharger kit comes with a 3-year, 36,000-mile warranty. It’s also CARB compliant, when you have it installed by a dealer or ASE-certified technician. The supercharger kit is debuting now, at the SEMA show. The supercharger kit will be available beginning in 2024.
Pricing has not been released as of this writing.
“The Ford Performance supercharger kit means more power and more excitement for Mustang owners. With at least 800 horsepower, this Ford Performance option takes the already-powerful Ford Mustang GT to an extreme level that should satisfy even the most demanding driver.”Ford product manager Michael Goodwin
The new Ford Performance Parts 2024 Mustang Supercharger Kit is capable of “at least” 800 Horsepower. Here’s what you get:
- 3.0-liter 6th generation Whipple twin-screw supercharger
- Patented dual air pass, dual water pass, dual intercooler technology
- Oversized heat exchanger and high flow intercooler pump
- High flow, dual beam fuel injectors
- Billet high flow fuel rails
- Integrated intercooled air-bypass system
- 92mm throttle body
- 120mm dual air intake system
- Dual high flow filters
- Tomahawk V2 flash tool with data logging capacity
- Fits all auto and manual transmission-equipped Mustang GT models
Check out the Ford Mustang FP800S concept package at the 2023 SEMA show in Las Vegas, NV. It takes place from October 31 to November 3.