The 2013 Mazda3 and the new Jeep Wrangler don’t have a lot on common.
In fact they are about as different as two cars can be. The Jeep Wrangler is an old school body on frame off-road behemoth while the Mazda3 is a perky small run about.
So which one of these is better in the snow? We decided to find out in another fun and interesting TFLcar mashup test.
To make it a fair contest we of course got a set of dedicated snow tires for the front-wheel-drive 2013 Mazda3 but kept the stock set of all season tires on the 4X4 Jeep.
To make it even more fair we kept the jeep Wrangler in two-wheel-drive and headed to Lick Skillet Road (America’s steepest country Road) in a snowstorm.
So which of these two cars conquered the Colorado Mountain road? You’ll have to watch this video to find out.
BTW: If you love Jeeps. You love these TFLcar Jeep video:
1) Jeeps in the snow ( Watch HERE )
2) Wrangler On-Road Review ( Watch HERE )
3) 2014 SRT Grand Cherokee on Austin F1 Track ( Watch HERE )
4) 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee off-road Review ( Watch HERE )
5) 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Diesel Review (Watch HERE)
6) 0-60 MPH Mashup New SRT Grand Cherokee vs BMW X5M vs Porsche Cheyenne GTS ( Watch HERE )
7) 2013 Jeep Wrangler Snow Drive review (Watch HERE)